Saturday, April 7, 2012

Buttons and Ribbons

I made this card yesterday. When I checked out RRR's challenge I saw that if I added a bow it would fit in with their challenge.. I bought my first baker's twine at Archivers after going to the Expo and decided to see what it looked like. This is my first try at using twine. I really liked it.  The flower was made using a punch. I added a square of decorative paper behind it. The faux stitching was done with a white pen. I inked around the cardstock. A button in the center of the flower and the bakers twine bring the card to life. I am entering it into the following challenge:
http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/search/label/challenges

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

buglvr2010 said...

Your card is awesome! Love how the flower meets the edge and the twine is a perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!