The strips of DP were scraps that I had saved. I stamped the image (Soccer Edwin from Magnolia) on a bigger piece of white scrap cardstock. I also used white scraps to do a second soccer ball which I popped over the image. I printed the sentiment using Microsoft Word. I printed it on paper, placed a piece of scrap white cardstock over it and reprinted onto the cardstock. Then I used a punch. I inked the punched piece with coordinating ink from Close To My Heart. On the inside of the card I took a scrap strip of white cardstock and made the soccer border using a different soccer ball and a masking technique. I used the same masking to do the envelope. The image was colored with Close To My Heart ink and Copics.
This card is being entered into:
The image is Penelope Pansy from Lacy Sunshine. She is colored with copics and glitzed up with Wink Of Stella glitter pens and stickles. The scraps on this card are the flowers and leaves punches and the Memory Box Die. The circle is the center piece from the die. I used it for the sentiment. Pearls add a touch of glamour I think. I used a pearl pen on the envelope because I thought it might stay on better. Envelopes tend to get some rough handling sometimes and the adhesive on the back of the pearl dots don't always stick very well.
This card is going into the following:
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com/ Add Flowers
http://stampandcreateblog.blogspot.com/ Spring Flowers
The scraps for this card are the dogwood blossoms. I used white cardstock. I stamped the image of bigger group and cut them out. The individual flowers were stamped using the same stamp. I just used smaller scraps and cut out just the flowers that I wanted. This stamp is actually from a Hero Art/Sizzix stamp and die set but since I was using small scraps, I cut them all out by hand instead of trying to use the die to cut out the bigger piece. The bird image is from Stampendous and is stamped on White cardstock. I inked the whole piece with Antique linen Distress ink and colored it and the dogwood with distress ink as well. Vintage Photo was applied around the outside of the cardstock. I used Wink Of Stella glitter pens and stickles on the flowers and leaves.
Here's the challenge for this one:
I apologize for the length, but as you can see, I was pretty busy:)